>> Thursday, July 9, 2009

My first blog post.

*Pause to feel the history of this moment.*

Now that that's done, I can get on to being myself. You know, a lot of my friends have blogs and I love reading them. They have such wonderful ways of expressing themselves. Family, friends, life, art all seem to roll off their fingertips and on to the page with creative genius. I, on the other hand, seem to wonder what to write. I don't have a particular focus--hence the kitchen sink--and I probably don't have anything profound to say.

Who knows, though. Maybe my mom will read it and see the pictures and like it. If so, that's all I really need. Maybe I'll print this out for my children to read, and maybe I won't.

I suppose all I can only hope that I can share a little bit of my life and self with someone. If that happens to be you, then I'm happy you're here.

So, here's to the blog.

Huzzah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template

Back to TOP