Christmas 2009

>> Friday, February 5, 2010

Why is it that I haven't quite capture the art of getting meaningful holiday pictures? For some reason, I'm better at taking pictures and recording the every day moments or the interesting things about China. So, here is yet another Christmas with just a few photos. Please forgive me! Maybe I can use the excuse that I'm so busy making memories and living in the moment that I just don't remember to capture it all on film. I'll try to do better next year.


This is Sam playing with the loot. This year Karen sent a huge package from the U.S. Thanks Aunt Karen! Sam totally loved everything from the Legos to the Cream of Wheat. It was really nice to get all of the little things that we can't get here in Beijing. Just what we wanted.


We have a wonderful branch Christmas party complete with dinner, the primary kids reenacting the nativity and a visit from Santa Claus.


Christmas was such a wonderful time. It was a renewal of my love and gratitude for the Savior and of my testimony, as well. Merry Christmas, everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template

Back to TOP